Friday, November 26, 2004

Bah-HUMBUG! (Or, Pajama Guy Gets Cranky)

Ya know, I'm normally Mr. Christmas, the veritable reincarnation of Jolly Saint Nick with extra jolly and super saintliness. But this whole year has just been [deleted deleted BAM deleted WHAMMO (duck) deleted WHOMP (face scrunching) DELETED!! (limp limp limp) deleted BAM].

(Except for Coalition troops kicking ass and building nations, Bush winning the election, and my mom visiting Japan last spring, of course.)

I do believe you have to wait until after Thanksgiving to be a total scrooge. People that don't wait are just naturally mean and use the holidays as an excuse. Don't let them get away with that.

Oh, and I should warn you that the site linked below is a bit on the profane side. Don't say I didn't warn you, 'cause I remember things like that. Especially you, RWB. You too, Tony. Hey, Santa only checks his list twice ...

Anyway, bah-humbug, season's greetings, and don't step in the reindeer patties on the way out.

Good-night!

No comments: