Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Blogging Consternation

What to do with this blog?

Or, Tubular Or Not Tubular, That Is The Question.

For your consideration and commentary:

As I noted in an earlier post, I am attempting to start a freelance writing career. As part of that, and because I enjoy it, I'd like to maintain a 'Web presence' (ooh, learning fancy words now, aren't I?). My options, as I see them, are:
1. To start a new blog under my real name and either forget (delete?) this one (or only use it surreptitiously).
2. To completely revamp this one to meet professional requirements, meaning I would delete anything that doesn't really contribute (like purely snarky or just-about-me posts), rewrite what's left, and effectively re-launch it. I would probably move it to my own hosting service at some point.

Whichever option I choose, I will probably open it up to either blog partners, or to guest contributors.

Okay, loyal readers, what are your thoughts, if any, about this?

No comments: